TypeScript for Pythonistas (via) Really useful explanation of how TypeScript differs from Python with mypy. I hadn’t realized TypeScript leans so far into structural typing, to the point that two types with different names but the same “shape” are identified as being the same type as each other.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023