wheel.yml for Pyjion using cibuildwheel (via) cibuildwheel, maintained by the Python Packaging Authority, builds and tests Python wheels across multiple platforms. I hadn’t realized quite how minimal a configuration using their GitHub Actions action was until I looked at how Pyjion was using it.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023