SQLModel. A new project by FastAPI creator Sebastián Ramírez: SQLModel builds on top of both SQLAlchemy and Sebastián’s Pydantic validation library to provide a new ORM that’s designed around Python 3’s optional typing. The real brilliance here is that a SQLModel subclass is simultaneously a valid SQLAlchemy ORM model AND a valid Pydantic validation model, saving on duplicate code by allowing the same class to be used both for form/API validation and for interacting with the database.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023