Why you should use `python -m pip` (via) Brett Cannon explains why he prefers “python -m pip install...” to “pip install...”—it ensures you always know exactly which Python interpreter environment you are installing packages for. He also makes the case for always installing into a virtual environment, created using “python -m venv”.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023