db-to-sqlite (via) I just released version 0.2 of a tiny CLI utility I’ve been working on. It builds on top of SQLAlchemy and lets you connect to any SQLAlchemy-supported database and convert the data from it to a local SQLite database file. The new --all option will mirror all available tables (including foreign key relationships), or you can use --sql to save the results of custom SQL queries.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023