parameterized. I love the @parametrize decorator in pytest, which lets you run the same test multiple times against multiple parameters. The only catch is that the decorator in pytest doesn’t work for old-style unittest TestCase tests, which means you can’t easily add it to test suites that were built using the older model. I just found out about parameterized which works with unittest tests whether or not you are running them using the pytest test runner.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023