Faust: Python Stream Processing (via) A new open source stream processing system released by Robinhood, created by Vineet Goel and Celery creator Ask Solem. The API looks delightful, making very smart use of Python decorators and async/await. The initial release requires Kafka but they plan to support multiple backends, hopefully including Redis Streams.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023