jq recipes. Remy Sharp’s handy collection of jq recipes, each one linking to an interactive demo on jqterm.com. I thought jq was just for extracting values from a JSON document—I hadn’t realized how powerful it was for modifying and extending those documents as well.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023