coleifer/pysqlite3. Now that the pysqlite package is bundled as part of the Python standard library the original open source project is no longer actively maintained, and has not been upgraded for Python 3. Charles Leifer has been working on pysqlite3, a stand-alone package of the module. Crucially, this should enable compiling the latest version of SQLite (via the amalgamation package) without needing to upgrade the version that ships with the operating system.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023