Scaling a High-traffic Rate Limiting Stack With Redis Cluster. Brandur Leach describes the simple, elegant and performant design of Redis Cluster, and talks about how Stripe used it to scaled their rate-limiting from one to ten nodes.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023