What are some hidden gem restaurants in London for trying food from different countries, aside from the plenty of Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Italian restaurants?
My answer to What are some hidden gem restaurants in London for trying food from different countries, aside from the plenty of Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Italian restaurants? on Quora
I’ll throw in a few of my favourites...http://malinarestaurant.com/ is an absolutely delightful Polish restaurant near Hammersmith. Malina is polish for raspberry and they serve a beautiful home made raspberry liqueur at the end of the meal. Terra Sarda on Upper Street in Islington is a fantastic little Sardinian restaurant—amazing main courses. Here are some photos I took there: https://www.facebook.com/swillis...
Afghan Kitchen in Angel serves home cooked traditional Afghan food—very tasty indeed.
cbetta on Twitter suggested Ceviche on Frith Street in Soho for Peruvian food.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023