Is there a site which aggregates CFPs (calls for papers/speakers) for tech conferences?
My answer to Is there a site which aggregates CFPs (calls for papers/speakers) for tech conferences? on Quora
We have a crowdsourced collection of CFPs on Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/calls/
We break CFPs down by topic, so you can also see them at e.g. the top of our Open Source conferences page: http://lanyrd.com/topics/open-so...
We even provide them as an RSS/Atom feed, so you can subscribe to newly announced CFPs around a particular topic, e.g. from this page: http://lanyrd.com/topics/open-so...
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023