Is there a framework that allows me to collect input from individual users, and then charge for the aggregate and analysis of that data?
2nd January 2012
No—your needs are extremely specific. You’re going to have to build this yourself.
(Even if there was an open source framework that covered the kind if thing you are talking about, my hunch is that by the time you had finished customising it to your exact needs you would have invested a similar amount of effort as you would building it from scratch)
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023