What are the main conferences taking place in the US dedicated to Open Source?
9th May 2011
My answer to What are the main conferences taking place in the US dedicated to Open Source? on Quora
We have a list here: http://lanyrd.com/topics/open-so...
The biggest is almost certainly O’Reilly’s OSCON in July, which this year has two spin-off conferences running at the same time (OSCON Java and OSCON Data). Open Source Bridge in June has a good reputation too.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023