Redis weekly update #1 - Hashes and... many more! Hashes were the big missing data type in Redis—support is only partial at the moment (no ability to list all keys in a hash or delete a specific key) but at the rate Redis is developed I expect that to be fixed within a week or two.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023