Current State of Unladen Swallow (Towards a Faster Python). The Unladen Swallow team are now planning to merge their work back in to the mainline Python 3 branch, adding a powerful incentive for Python developers to port their old Python 2 code (since the official Python 2.x line is extremely unlikely to have Unladen Swallow merged in to it).
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023