BLPOP and BRPOP in Redis. Added over Christmas—Redis now has blocking list pop operations. This means you can use Redis to drive a queue server without the need for polling—simply BLPOP against a key and, if it’s empty, your client will block until another client pushes an item on to the list. Multiple clients can block against the same key and only the first client will return when an item becomes available.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023