FleetDB (via) Yet Another Key-Value Store: Schema-free, JSON protocol, everything cached in RAM, append-only log for durability, multi-record transactions... but what’s really interesting about this one is that it’s written in Clojure and takes full advantage of that language’s concurrency primitives. The prefix operators used by the select API hint at its Lisp heritage.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023