Redis Virtual Memory: the story and the code. Fascinating overview of the virtual memory feature coming to Redis 2.0, which will remove the requirement that all Redis data fit in RAM. Keys still stay in RAM, but rarely accessed values will be swapped to disk. 16 GB of RAM will be enough to hold 100 million keys, each with a value as large as you like.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023