Django Advent. I can’t believe I haven’t linked to this already—Django Advent is “a series of articles about upcoming releases of the Django web framework”. Seven have been posted so far, covering topics from 1.2 including multi-db, messages, object permissions and natural keys.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023