A new Buzz start-up experience based on your feedback. Buzz is switching to the more obvious model: use existing Gmail behaviour to suggest a list of people to follow, rather than auto-following them. It feels pretty clear to me that this is how following recommendations should work.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023