disturbyte's zenqueue. Simple, tiny and fast Python message queue server built on top of coroutines and Eventlet, using JSON over TCP as the message format. I’m impressed with how potentially useful this looks considering the small amount of code. The author benchmarks it at 28 thousand messages/second.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023