OpenID users can be just as trusty as local users. Martin Atkins makes a similar argument to my own: OpenIDs are trustworthy, provided you subject them to the same authentication steps (CAPTCHA/e-mail validation) as regular users.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023