Testing a new version of IXR
23rd May 2005
Almost two years to the day since the last release, I’ve put together a new version of IXR, my PHP XML-RPC library. I haven’t published it on the site just yet as I want to make sure any bugs are ironed out first, but you can grab a copy here:
It’s mostly a bug fix release, although it also includes some changes made by the WordPress guys who have been maintaining their own fork since January. I’ve filed a bug asking them to take a look at the new version and maybe roll it in to their codebase.
If you use IXR for anything it would be great if you could run this new version through its paces. Send any bug reports to the usual address.
A big thanks to everyone who sent in bug reports and patches.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Getting ready for NICAR - 27th February 2024
- The killer app of Gemini Pro 1.5 is video - 21st February 2024
- Weeknotes: a Datasette release, an LLM release and a bunch of new plugins - 9th February 2024
- LLM 0.13: The annotated release notes - 26th January 2024
- Weeknotes: datasette-test, datasette-build, PSF board retreat - 21st January 2024
- Talking about Open Source LLMs on Oxide and Friends - 17th January 2024
- Publish Python packages to PyPI with a python-lib cookiecutter template and GitHub Actions - 16th January 2024
- What I should have said about the term Artificial Intelligence - 9th January 2024
- Weeknotes: Page caching and custom templates for Datasette Cloud - 7th January 2024