27th November 2003
Harry Fuecks has been hacking on my XML-RPC library, and has released a new version with some significant changes. His article on phpPatterns describes the changes and provides a link to download the updated code. He’s made a bunch of interesting architectural changes which take advantage of a number of useful PEAR classes, including HTTP_Request which provides support for proxies and authentication, two frequently requested features.
I don’t know when I’ll get a chance to look at my version of the code again, since most of my current development work involves Python rather than PHP. If you’re looking for an updated version of the library you would do well to check out Harry’s enhancements.
More recent articles
- The killer app of Gemini Pro 1.5 is video - 21st February 2024
- Weeknotes: a Datasette release, an LLM release and a bunch of new plugins - 9th February 2024
- LLM 0.13: The annotated release notes - 26th January 2024
- Weeknotes: datasette-test, datasette-build, PSF board retreat - 21st January 2024
- Talking about Open Source LLMs on Oxide and Friends - 17th January 2024
- Publish Python packages to PyPI with a python-lib cookiecutter template and GitHub Actions - 16th January 2024
- What I should have said about the term Artificial Intelligence - 9th January 2024
- Weeknotes: Page caching and custom templates for Datasette Cloud - 7th January 2024
- It's OK to call it Artificial Intelligence - 7th January 2024