Getting started with the Datasette Cloud API. I wrote an introduction to the Datasette Cloud API for the company blog, with a tutorial showing how to use Python and GitHub Actions to import data from the Federal Register into a table in Datasette Cloud, then configure full-text search against it.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023