ImageBind. New model release from Facebook/Meta AI research: “An approach to learn a joint embedding across six different modalities—images, text, audio, depth, thermal, and IMU (inertial measurement units) data”. The non-interactive demo shows searching audio starting with an image, searching images starting with audio, using text to retrieve images and audio, using image and audio to retrieve images (e.g. a barking sound and a photo of a beach to get dogs on a beach) and using audio as input to an image generator.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023