replit-code-v1-3b (via) As promised last week, Replit have released their 2.7b “Causal Language Model”, a foundation model trained from scratch in partnership with MosaicML with a focus on code completion. It’s licensed CC BY-SA-4.0 and is available for commercial use. They repo includes a live demo and initial experiments with it look good—you could absolutely run a local GitHub Copilot style editor on top of this model.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023