lmdb.tcl - the first version of Redis, written in TCL (via) Really neat piece of computing history here—the very first version of what later became Redis, written as a 319 line TCL stript for LLOOGG, Salvatore Sanfilippo’s old analytics startup.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023