LocalAI (via) “Self-hosted, community-driven, local OpenAI-compatible API”. Designed to let you run local models such as those enabled by llama.cpp without rewriting your existing code that calls the OpenAI REST APIs. Reminds me of the various S3-compatible storage APIs that exist today.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023