Google Cloud: Available models in Generative AI Studio (via) Documentation for the PaLM 2 models available via API from Google. There are two classes of model—Bison (most capable) and Gecko (cheapest). text-bison-001 offers 8,192 input tokens and 1,024 output tokens, textembedding-gecko-001 returns 768-dimension embeddings for up to 3,072 tokens, chat-bison-001 is fine-tuned for multi-turn conversations. Most interestingly, those Bison models list their training data as “up to Feb 2023”—making them a whole lot more recent than the OpenAI September 2021 models.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023