The Unpredictable Abilities Emerging From Large AI Models (via) Nice write-up of the most interesting aspect of large language models: the fact that they gain emergent abilities at certain “breakthrough” size points, and no-one is entirely sure they understand why.
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023