asgi-replay. As part of submitting LLM to Homebrew core I needed an automated test that demonstrated that the tool was working—but I couldn’t test against the live OpenAI API because I didn’t want to have to reveal my API token as part of the test. I solved this by creating a dummy HTTP endpoint that simulates a hit to the OpenAI API, then configuring the Homebrew test to hit that instead. As part of THAT I ended up building this tiny tool which uses my asgi-proxy-lib package to intercept and log the details of hits made to a service, then provides a mechanism to replay that traffic.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023