TabFS (via) “TabFS is a browser extension that mounts your browser tabs as a filesystem on your computer.” What a fascinating idea! Each browser tab gets a virtual directory (via FUSE) with “files” representing the tab title, contents and any resources that have been loaded by that page. You can edit files in those folders to live-update the content that’s loaded in your browser!
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023