Python cocktail: mix a context manager and an iterator in equal parts (via) Explanation of a neat trick used by the Tenacity Python library, which provides a mechanism for retrying a chunk of code automatically on errors up to three times using a mixture of an iterator and a context manager to work around Python’s lack of multi-line lambda functions.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023