PostgreSQL Lock Conflicts (via) I absolutely love how extremely specific and niche this documentation site is. It details every single lock that PostgreSQL implements, and shows exactly which commands acquire that lock. That’s everything. I can imagine this becoming absurdly useful at extremely infrequent intervals for advanced PostgreSQL work.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023