IF by DeepFloyd Lab (via) New image generation AI model, financially backed by StabilityAI but based on the Google Imagen paper. Claims to be much better at following complex prompts, including being able to generate text! I tried the Colab notebook with “a photograph of raccoon in the woods holding a sign that says ’I will eat your trash’” and it didn’t quite get the text right, see via link for the result.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023