IF by DeepFloyd Lab (via) New image generation AI model, financially backed by StabilityAI but based on the Google Imagen paper. Claims to be much better at following complex prompts, including being able to generate text! I tried the Colab notebook with “a photograph of raccoon in the woods holding a sign that says ’I will eat your trash’” and it didn’t quite get the text right, see via link for the result.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023