textual-mandelbrot (via) I love this: run “pipx install textual-mandelbrot” and then “mandelexp” to get an interactive Mandelbrot fractal exploration interface right there in your terminal, built on top of Textual. The code for this is only 250 lines of Python and delightfully easy to follow.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023