dolthub/jsplit (via) Neat Go CLI tool for working with truly gigantic JSON files. This assumes files will be an object with one or more keys that are themselves huge lists of objects—it than extracts those lists out into one or more newline-delimited JSON files (capping their size at 4GB) which are much easier to work with as streams of data.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023