nat/natbot (via) Extremely devious hack by Nat Friedman: opens a browser using Playwright and then passes a DOM representation to GPT-3 in order to power a chat-style interface for driving the browser. Worth diving into the code to look at the prompt it uses, it’s fascinating.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023