Does Company ‘X’ have an Azure Active Directory Tenant? (via) Neat write-up from Shawn Tabrizi about looking up if a company has Active Directory single-sign-on configured (which is based on OpenID) by checking for an OpenID configuration endpoint. I particularly enjoyed this new-to-me trick: Google’s “I’m Feeling Lucky” search button redirects to the first result, which means it can double as an unofficial API endpoint for returning the URL of the first matching search result.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023