upptime (via) “Open-source uptime monitor and status page, powered entirely by GitHub Actions, Issues, and Pages.” This is a very creative (ab)use of GitHub Actions: it runs a scheduled action to check the availability of sites that you specify, records the results in a YAML file (with the commit history tracking them over time) and can automatically open a GitHub issue for you if it detects a new incident.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023