WebAssembly in my Browser Desktop Environment (via) Dustin Brett built the WebAssembly demo to end all WebAssembly demos: his daedalOS browser desktop environment simulates a Windows-style operating system, and bundles WebAssembly projects that include v86 for 486 emulation, js-dos for DOS emulation to run Doom, BoxedWine to run Wine applications like Notepad++, Ruffle to emulate Flash, ffmpeg.wasm to power audio and video conversion, WASM-ImageMagick for image conversion, Pyodide for a Python shell and more besides that!
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023