Bypassing macOS notarization (via) Useful tip from the geckodriver docs: if you’ve downloaded an executable file through your browser and now cannot open it because of the macOS quarantine feature, you can run “xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine path-to-binary” to clear that flag so you can execute the file.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023