WebAIM guide to using iOS VoiceOver to evaluate web accessibility (via) I asked for pointers on learning to use VoiceOver on my iPhone for accessibility testing today and Matt Hobbs pointed me to this tutorial from the WebAIM group at Utah State University.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023