Abusing Terraform to Upload Static Websites to S3 (via) I found this really interesting. Terraform is infrastructure as code software which mostly handles creating and updating infrastructure resources, so it’s a poor fit for uploading files to S3 and setting the correct Content-Type headers for them. But... in figuring out how to do that, this article taught me a ton about how Terraform works. I wonder if that’s a useful general pattern? Get a tool to do something that it’s poorly designed to handle and see how much you learn about that tool along the way.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023