Why you shouldn't invoke setup.py directly (via) Paul Ganssle explains why you shouldn’t use “python setup.py command” any more. I’ve mostly switched to pip and pytest and twine but I was still using “python setup.py sdist”—apparently the new replacement recipe for that is “python -m build”.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023