HackSoft Django styleguide: services and selectors. HackSoft’s Django styleguide uses the terms “services” and “selectors”. Services are functions that live in services.py and perform business logic operations such as creating new entities that might span multiple Django models. Selectors live in selectors.py and perform more complex database read operations, such as returning objects in a way that respects visibility permissions.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023