HackSoft Django styleguide: services and selectors. HackSoft’s Django styleguide uses the terms “services” and “selectors”. Services are functions that live in services.py and perform business logic operations such as creating new entities that might span multiple Django models. Selectors live in selectors.py and perform more complex database read operations, such as returning objects in a way that respects visibility permissions.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023