Homebrew Python Is Not For You. If you’ve been running into frustrations with your Homebrew Python environments breaking over the past few months (the dreaded “Reason: image not found” error) Justin Mayer has a good explanation. Python in a Homebrew is designed to work as a dependency for their other packages, and recent policy changes that they made to support smoother upgrades have had catastrophic problems effects on those of us who try to use it for development environments.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023