PostgreSQL: nbtree/README (via) The PostgreSQL source tree includes beatifully written README files for different parts of PostgreSQL. Here’s the README for their btree implementation—it continues to be actively maintained (last change was is March) and “git blame” shows that parts of the file date back 25 years, to 1996!
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023